Average price: 975,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 43.33 ~ 127.79 sqm (466 ~ 1375 sqft)
Location: Harumi, Chuo-ku
The Parkhouse Harumi Towers is is large-scale condominium on Tokyo’s manmade island of Harumi. There are two residential towers – Krono Residence (completed in 2013; average price of 770,000 Yen/sqm when new) and Tiaro Residence (completed in 2016).
When new, apartments in Tiaro Residence had an average price of around 740,000 Yen/sqm.
The two 49-storey towers contain 1,744 apartments. Tiaro was completed in April 2016, and apartments were ready to move into by the following August.
- Designed with input from award winning architectural firm Richard Meier & Partners Architects.
- Short walk to shopping and supermarkets
- Built using the base-isolation earthquake resistant construction method (called ‘menshin’). This is the highest level of earthquake resistance and the most expensive option.
- Double glazed windows
- Gym and other resident facilities
- Shuttle bus which takes residents from the buildings to Tsukishima, Ginza and Marunouchi (depending on the time of day), however it only operates on weekdays.
Mitsui Fudosan Residential are constructing a 48-storey 180m tall residential tower on the vacant block to the east of The Parkhouse Harumi Towers. Completion was initially scheduled for June 2017 but has been delayed until 2019. More information on Mitsui’s Park Tower Harumi can be found here.
There may also be several 100m tall office towers built on the vacant block of city-owned land to the north-west. This could affect views from NE-facing apartments up to the 30th floor in the Tiaro Residence.
There are a number of large-scale condominiums on these islands in Tokyo Bay including:
- Brillia Ariake City Tower (600 apartments)
- Brillia Ariake Sky Tower (1,089 apartments)
- Capital Gate Place (702 apartments)
- City Tower Ariake (483 apartments)
- City Towers Toyosu The Symbol & The Twin (1,881 apartments)
- Chuo Harumi 2 Chome Project (1,120 apartments)
- Deux Tours Canal & Spa (1,450 apartments)
- Kachidoki East District Development (3,020 apartments)
- Kachidoki The Tower (1,420 apartments)
- Kachidoki View Tower (712 apartments)
- Park Tower Shinonome (585 apartments)
- Skyz Tower & Garden (1,110 apartments)
- The Wangan Tower Recs Garden (456 apartments)
The Harumi area is a man-made island that was completed in 1929. It was originally used for port facilities and factories, although these are slowly being replaced by commercial and residential buildings. The south-western end of the island will be used as the Athlete’s Village in the 2020 Summer Olympics. As many as 24 buildings housing 17,000 residents will be built for the games. After the Olympics, these apartments may be released for sale, which will drastically add to the supply in this area.
One of the problems brought up during the Olympic bid was Harumi’s distance from subway stations. The nearest train station to The Parkhouse Harumi is Kachidoki Station, which is an 11 minute walk away. There are plans for a bus rapid transit system (BRT) running along the No. 2 Ring Road, which will connect Ariake, Harumi and Kachidoki islands with central Tokyo, with completion scheduled for 2019. Distance to transport is a very important factor for an apartment’s resale value. Read more about factors influencing resale value here.
Shopping / Lifestyle:
- Harumi Triton Square (supermarket, restaurants etc): 350m, 4 minute walk
- Toyosu Lalaport: 1.2km, 15 minute walk
Kachidoki Sta. – 11 min walk
Tsukishima Sta. – 14 min walk
|No. of units:||861|
|Construction Company:||Kajima Corporation|
|Developers:||Mitsubishi Jisho Residence and Kajima Corporation|
|Carparking:||381 spaces (27,000 ~ 36,000 Yen/month)|
|Land size:||14,956.52 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
The following is a selection of apartments that were previously listed for sale. These apartments may since have sold and may no longer be available.
Pricing information is available to members only. To become a member of this site, please register your details here.
1,971 total views, 4 views today