The content available on Japan Property Central KK’s (hereinafter referred to as the Company) website is reference material with the intention of providing general information on real estate transactions and information on Japan and is not intended as an enticement or an endorsement to purchase or sell real estate. The opinions expressed in this site do not constitute investment, tax or legal advice and independent advice should be sought where appropriate.
Articles found on the blog section of this site are from a selection of Japanese news sources. They are not official translations of the original articles. The intent of the blog is to provide an inside look at real estate-related news that is being reported to the Japanese market and includes opinions and information that is not always made available to non-Japanese speakers. The Company does not share the opinion of these articles, and is providing them solely to inform readers of local market trends and opinions.
All information and opinions expressed herein are current as of publication and are subject to change without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company makes no statement, representation, or warranty about the quality, accuracy, context, completeness, availability or suitability for any purpose of, and you should not rely on, any materials available on or through this website.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages or injury (including, but not limited to, any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages) resulting from your reliance on any information provided in this site. Any and all profits and losses arising from a purchase or sale of real estate performed based on the content on this website belongs solely to the purchaser or seller, and the Company bears no responsibility or liability for such transactions whatsoever. The final determination regarding a real estate purchase or sale lies with the purchaser or seller.
As a convenience to users, this site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by the Company. The Company has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Japan Property Central KK does not have any ties to any antisocial or underground forces and makes the following six declarations to maintain society’s trust in the Company:
- The Company will take measures to deter any unreasonable requests from any antisocial forces.
- The Company will establish close relationships with the police, Centers for the Elimination of Antisocial Forces, attorneys and other outside experts in anticipation of any unreasonable requests by antisocial forces.
- The Company will not enter into any ties with antisocial forces. In additional, the Company will not respond to any unreasonable requests by antisocial forces.
- The Company shall take legal action against any antisocial forces from both criminal and civil perspectives.
- The Company will not enter into any private deals with antisocial forces even if to silence any threats against alleged inappropriate behaviour during the Company’s operations or by its employees.
- The Company will never provide funds to antisocial forces.
16,459 total views, 15 views today