Price when new: 116 – 463 million Yen (1,850,000 Yen/sqm)
Size range: 82.44 – 188.03 sqm (890 – 2020 sqft)
Location: Kamiyamacho, Shibuya
Developed by Sunwood and managed by Mori Building, this low-rise apartment building is along the same street as former Prime Minister Aso’s family residence as well as the New Zealand Embassy. The units are 2 and 3 bedrooms, with a select number of units having large private rooftop terraces. The two largest units have 2 bathrooms, while the other units only have 1 bathroom each.
The Shoto and Kamiyamacho area is one of the most exclusive residential areas in Japan. It has many large private homes and low-rise apartment buildings. This area is almost all residential, but just a few minutes walk and you will find yourself in the center of Shibuya’s main crossing.
- Managed by Mori Building (top building management company in Japan)
- Small number of units (18)
- Roof balconies
- Terrace/Garden apartments
- 10 min walk to central Shibuya
Similar properties in this area:
Shibuya Sta. – 13 min walk
Yoyogi Koen Sta. – 8 min walk
Yoyogi Hachiman Sta. – 9 min walk
|No. of units:||18|
|Construction Company:||Tobishima Corporation|
|Land size:||1237.14 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
- 1F 2-Bedrooms 82.44 sqm 145,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 2F 2-Bedrooms 82.44 sqm 131,000,000 Yen (2017)
- 2F 3-Bedrooms 104.10 sqm Sold for 148,000,000 Yen (2017)
- 3F 3-Bedrooms 188.03 sqm 463,700,000 Yen (when new)
Inquire about availability
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.