Apt. 17F | 2 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom | 104.86 sqm (1,128 sq.ft)
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Price per square meter: ¥1,955,000 | Monthly building fees: ¥64,090
219 total views, 25 views today
Toranomon Towers Residence is a luxury high-rise condominium located in the Toranomon neighbourhood in Minato-ku. Features include a front desk reception service provided in conjunction with the nearby Hotel Okura (7am ~ 10pm), a sky lounge on the 25th floor and guest suite.
This is a 2-Bedroom apartment on the 17th floor. It is east facing and looks into the rear of the Tokyo World Gate building. It includes floor heating, hallway storage, dishwasher, walk-in closet, and ceiling heights of up to 2,600mm.
- Front desk
- Sky lounge
- Guest suite
- Walk-in closet
The Toranomon and Roppongi district is undergoing several major redevelopment projects in the coming years:
- Mori Building is planning 400 billion Yen worth of developments around the Toranomon Hills complex. The projects include three towers to be completed between 2019 ~ 2022.
- Mori Building has started on the Toranomon-Azabudai District Redevelopment located to the south. The 3-tower project is scheduled for completion in 2022. More information here.
- Hotel Okura to the north is being redeveloped into a 200m tall high rise office/hotel with completion expected in 2019. More information here.
- Mori Trust recently completed a 180m tall office/apartment/hotel building (Tokyo World Gate) on the former pastoral site directly on the eastern side of Toranomon Towers Residence. More information here and here.
- There are also plans for a new subway station alongside the Hibiya Line and just to the west of Toranomon Hills. There are plans to have the station partially opened by 2020.
4-1-34 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Kamiyacho Station – 6 min walk
Tameikesanno Station – 8 min walk
(Ginza, Namboku Lines)
Roppongi Itchome Station – 9 min walk
- Maruetsu Supermarket: 70 meters
- Hotel Okura: 160 meters
- US Embassy: 600 meters
- ANA InterContinental Hotel: 600 meters
- Ark Hills: 550 meters
- Izumi Garden Tower: 550 meters
- Toranomon Hills: 750 meters
|Size (Center-wall):||104.86 sqm (1,128 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||11.67 sqm (126 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||41-storey + 2 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||267|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New Code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Constructed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service|
|Land size:||3,778.00 m2|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately, subject to availability
(from 51,840 ~ 64,800 Yen/month(
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||11,320 Yen|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only. Please understand that some viewing times may not be possible due to sellers’ schedules. Same-day appointments are not possible.
*Other fees: Trunk room (3,800 Yen).
*Repair fund fees is scheduled to increase from May 2020 onwards.
|Last updated:||March 25, 2020.||Next update (scheduled):||April 15, 2020.|
MAKE AN INQUIRY
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.