The proposed Kachidoki East District Development on the man-made island of Kachidoki in Tokyo Bay will have over 3,000 apartments when completed, making it the largest residential project in Japan.
The development includes three residential towers with a total of 3,020 apartments. This will be larger in scale than the nearby ‘The Tokyo Towers’ which has 2,794 apartments.
The total land area is 37,000 sqm. The project is expected to be approved in June 2014.
The buildings include:
- Tower A1 – 195m tall tri-star shaped residential tower with 1,660 apartments
- Tower A2 – 165m tall residential tower with 860 apartments
- Tower B – 106m tall residential tower with 500 apartments
Other existing and planned apartment buildings in the nearby area include:
- Apartments Tower Kachidoki (2011): 536 apartments
- Capital Gate Place (2013 ~ 2015): 702 apartments
- Deux Tours Canal & Spa (2015): 1,450 apartments
- Kachidoki The Tower (2016): 1,420 apartments
- Kachidoki View Tower (2010): 712 apartments
- Mitsui Fudosan Harumi 2 Chome Project (2017): 1,120 apartments
- Plaza Tower Kachidoki (2004): 512 apartments
- Skyz Tower & Garden (2014): 1,110 apartments
- The Parkhouse Harumi Towers Krono & Tiaro Residence (2013 ~ 2016): 1,744 apartments
- The Tokyo Towers (2008): 2,794 apartments
1,993 total views, 4 views today