Luxury property developer Mori Building has completed construction of a stylish residential development in the exclusive Kamiyamacho neighbourhood in Shibuya.
Called ‘Case’ the six units were designed by Pritzer Prize-winning architectural firm SANAA (Sejima and Nishizawa and Associates).
The apartments are located just down the street from the New Zealand Embassy and the residence of former Prime Minister Taro Aso. While the neighbourhood is quiet, it is just 1,300 meters from the busy Shibuya crossing and 1,100 meters from Yoyogi Park.
Some units have feature their own outdoor space such as a courtyard or rooftop terrace.
Sales are scheduled to begin in May 2013. Apartments are priced around 1,400,000 Yen/sqm.
- Location: 28-9 Kamiyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Land size: 776.74 sqm
- Size range: 79.88 sqm ~ 151.49 sqm
- Type: 1 ~ 3 Bedrooms
- Construction: 3 storey + 1 basement, Reinforced concrete
- No. of units: 6
- Developer: Mori Building
- Construction: Shimizu Corporation
- Completion: February 2013.
- Case A 2-Bedroom 147.65 sqm 220,000,000 Yen
- Case E 2-Bedroom 146.56 sqm 195,000,000 Yen
- Case F 1-Bedroom 107.13 sqm 145,000,000 Yen
SUUMO Journal, April 16, 2013.
Mori News Release, April 15, 2013.
1,559 total views, 4 views today