Apt. 45F | 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom | 115.86 sqm (1,247 sq.ft)
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Price per square meter: ¥- | Monthly building fees: ¥96,440
228 total views, 2 views today
This property sold in November 2019 and is no longer available.
Toranomon Hills is a 247m tall, 52-story tower containing office space on floor 6 ~ 35, condominium and rental apartments on floors 37 ~ 46 and the 5-star Andaz Hotel on floors 47 ~ 52. It is the second tallest mixed-use building in Tokyo, coming in at just 1 meter shorter than Tokyo Midtown. It was developed by Mori Building and completed in May 2014. Of the 172 apartments on the residential floors, only 70 were made available for sale with the remainder being kept by Mori as rental apartments. The 70 apartments were never publicly advertised for sale, and were instead offered by invitation to selected existing clients of Mori Building. All apartments had sold out by the building’s completion.
This is a 3-Bedroom apartment on the 45th floor. It is south-west facing and has views towards Tokyo Tower and Rainbow Bridge. It includes a wide-span wood deck balcony with floor-to-ceiling windows, an open-plan kitchen with island counter, and a master bedroom with walk-in closet.
This is an ideal building for living full-time, or as a pied-a-terre. The bilingual concierge can arrange room service, housekeeping, dry cleaning and catering in conjunction with the Andaz Hotel. Residents in Toranomon Hills can also access the Andaz Hotel facilities including the AO Spa and Club and panorama lounge on the 37th floor (membership application and membership fees required). Residents also have the option to rent out a kitchen and dining space in the panorama lounge and can hire chefs from the Andaz to cater parties and functions.
The building also includes a variety of dining and shopping options, including a rooftop bar on the 52nd floor. Japanese, Asian and European cuisines are all on offer on the 1st ~ 4th floors. There is also a bilingual dentist clinic on site.
- Bilingual concierge service
- Services provided in conjunction with the Andaz Hotel
- AO Spa & Club (pool, gym etc)
- Panorama resident lounge
- Party room
- Walk-in closet
- Wide-span wood deck balcony
The Toranomon area is undergoing several major redevelopment projects, which will change the skyline view in the future, but will also increase the appeal and conveniences of the area. Some of these projects include:
- The redevelopment of Hotel Okura Tokyo. 195m tall, 38-storey tower. Completed in 2019.
- The redevelopment of the Toranomon Hospital and National Printing Bureau. 179m tall, 36-storey tower. Completion 2024.
- Toranomon Pastoral Building Site. 180m tall, 36-storey tower. Completed in 2019.
- Toranomon Hills Business Tower. 185m tall, 36-storey tower. Completion in 2019.
- Toranomon Hills Residential Tower. 220m tall, 56-storey tower. Completion in
- Toranomon Hills Station Tower. Height unknown. Completion in 2022.
*Completion dates and building heights are subject to change.
- Tokyo Metro has plans to open a new station alongside the Hibiya Line which would include an underground passage connecting Toranomon Hills directly with the new station. The station is expected to open in time for the 2020 Summer Olympics, while the underground passage construction is expected to be completed by 2022.
- There are also plans for a bus terminal on the northern side of Toranomon Hills which could possibly serve as a transport link between the Olympic facilities and central Tokyo.
1-23-2 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Toranomon Station – 5 min walk
Kasumigaseki Station – 8 min walk
(Marunouchi, Hibiya, Chiyoda Lines)
Kamiyacho Station – 8 min walk
- US Embassy: 550 meters
- ANA InterContinental Hotel: 1,000 meters
- Ark Hills: 1,000 meters
- Hibiya Park: 900 meters
|Size (Center-wall):||115.86 sqm (1,247 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||23.46 sqm (252 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||52-storey + 5 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||172|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New Code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Mori Building|
|Constructed by:||Obayashi Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mori Building|
|Land size:||17,068.95 m2|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately, subject to availability|
(from 60,000 ~ 120,000 Yen/month)
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||24,350 Yen|
|Last updated:||November 28, 2019.||Next update (scheduled):||–|
MAKE AN INQUIRY
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.