|2-Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom, 70.03 sqm
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Toranomon Towers Residence is a luxury high-rise condominium located in the Toranomon neighbourhood in Minato-ku. Features include a front desk reception service provided in conjunction with the nearby Hotel Okura (7am ~ 10pm), a sky lounge on the 25th floor and guest suite.
This is a 2-Bedroom corner apartment on the 28th floor. It is north-east and north-west facing and includes two storage closets, two balconies, and floor heating in the living room and kitchen.
The land ownership share for this apartment is approximately 10.58 sqm.
This apartment is also currently rented to a tenant for 372,000 Yen/month, resulting in a gross yield of approximately 3.18%. NOTE: Current rent and yield is not a guarantee of future achievable rents or yields. It is not possible to inspect this apartment while it is leased to a tenant before or after purchase, and future buyers must continue to honor the terms of the original rental agreement.
The Toranomon and Roppongi district is undergoing several major redevelopment projects.
- In June 2014, the nearby Toranomon Hills office/apartment/hotel complex was completed.
- Mori Building is planning 400 billion Yen worth of developments around the Toranomon Hills complex. The projects include three towers to be completed between 2019 ~ 2022.
- Hotel Okura to the north is being redeveloped into a 200m tall high rise office/hotel with completion expected in 2019. More information here.
- Mori Trust are building a 180m tall office/apartment/hotel building on the former pastoral site directly on the eastern side of Toranomon Towers Residence. Construction is scheduled to begin in 2015 with completion in 2018. More information here.
- There are also plans for a new subway station alongside the Hibiya Line and just to the west of Toranomon Hills. There are plans to have the station opened by 2020.
|4-1-34 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo||
|Size:||70.03 sqm (754 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||9.12 sqm (98 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||41-storey + 2 Basements, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||267|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Constructed by:||Kajima Corporation|
|Managed by:||Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service|
|Land size:||3,778.00 sqm|
|Land ownership:||7,003 / 2,498,944 (Freehold)|
|Car parking:||51,840 ~ 54,000 Yen/month (subject to availability)|
|Pets:||Negotiable (some restrictions apply)|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||7,560 Yen|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection not possible.
|Last updated:||March 16, 2017.||Next update (scheduled):||March 30, 2017.|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.