|2 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom, 58.59 sqm|
Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Terrace Shibuya Mitake is a 64m tall, 17-storey apartment building located just 350 meters from the Shibuya Crossing and 450 meters from Harajuku Cat Street. The building includes a concierge desk, resident lounge and a rooftop sky terrace.
It was constructed using the base-isolation (menshin-kozo) method of earthquake resistant construction. This is the highest grade and most expensive option for earthquake-resistance and reduces the level of swaying.
This is a 2-Bedroom apartment on the 6th floor. It is south facing and includes a walk-in closet and storage closet. The second bedroom does not have any exterior windows.
The building is managed by Nippon Steel Community Service. Pets are negotiable (some restrictions apply).
The Shibuya Station and surrounding neighbourhood is undergoing several large redevelopments that will add to the appeal and convenience of this area, including:
- Miyamasuzaka Building Redevelopment: A 15-storey, 58m tall apartment, office and retail building located on the northern side of Shibuya Hikarie. Completion is scheduled for mid-2020.
- The NHK Shibuya Broadcasting Centre, located directly across the street from the Shibuya Ward Office (also in the process of redevelopment), is going to be rebuilt. The East Building was completed in 1965 and there are concerns over its earthquake-resistance. The project might be completed by 2025.
- Shibuya Station Redevelopment: Several office towers and a residential tower are planned for the Shibuya station area. Completion of the entire project is expected by 2027.
- Miyashita Park: The strip of land that runs between the Yamanote Line train tracks and Meiji Dori Street will be redeveloped by Mitsui Fudosan. The new park will include retail space as well as a 17-storey hotel on the northern end. Completion is expected in 2019.
- Shibuya Parco Building Redevelopment: A 20-storey, 110m tall retail and office building is going to replace the old Parco department store just down the street from the Shibuya ward office. Completion is expected in 2019.
|1-15-6 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Size:||58.59 sqm (630 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||8.83 sqm (95 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||17-storey, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||196|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New code) (what does this mean?)|
|Developed by:||Nippon Steel City Produce|
|Constructed by:||Kumagai Gumi|
|Managed by:||Nippon Steel Community Service|
|Land size:||2,640.46 sqm|
|Land ownership:||5,859 / 1,616,667 (Freehold)|
|Car parking:||May be rented separately from 35,000 Yen/month,|
subject to availability.
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||5,210 Yen|
|Status:||Occupied by seller|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only.|
|Last updated:||April 16, 2018.||Next update (scheduled):||May 1, 2018.|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.