|2-Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom, 82.29 sqm
Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Pias Toranomon is a low-rise apartment building located in the heart of the Toranomon district in central Tokyo. The 5-storey building contains 25 apartments and was built in 2005.
The building is in a prime location between several proposed large-scale redevelopment projects set to take place over the next few years. These projects are aimed to turn Toranomon into an international business and lifestyle hub.
This is a 2-Bedroom corner apartment on the 5th floor (the top floor of the building). It is south, east and north facing and includes a rooftop terrace, ceiling heights up to 3 meters in the living/dining, an open-plan kitchen, skylights, floor heating in the living/dining, and a master bedroom with walk in closet.
The building is managed by Gojin Keikaku Kenkyusho. Pets are negotiable (some restrictions apply). On-site car parking is not currently available.
The Toranomon area is undergoing several major redevelopment projects, which will change the skyline view in the future, but will also increase the appeal and conveniences of the area. Some of these projects include:
- The redevelopment of Hotel Okura Tokyo. 195m tall, 38-storey tower. Completion in 2019.
- The redevelopment of the Toranomon Hospital and National Printing Bureau. 179m tall, 36-storey tower. Completion 2024.
- Toranomon Pastoral Building Site. 180m tall, 36-storey tower. Completion in 2018.
- Akasaka 1 Chome Redevelopment. 200m tall, 37-storey tower. Completion in 2017.
- Toranomon Hills Business Tower. 185m tall, 36-storey tower. Completion in 2019.
- Toranomon Hills Residential Tower. 220m tall, 56-storey tower. Completion in 2019.
- Toranomon Hills Station Tower. Height unknown. Completion in 2022.
- Toranomon-Azabudai Redevelopment Project. 8-hectare size to be developed by Mori Building. Details unknown.
|5-3-12 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo||
|Size:||82.29 sqm (885 sq.ft)|
|Roof terrace:||6.72 sqm (72 sq.ft)|
|Balcony:||6.15 sqm (66 sq.ft)|
|Construction:||5-storey + 1 Basement, Reinforced concrete|
|No. of apartments:||25|
|Earthquake standards:||Shin-Taishin (New code) (what does this mean?)|
|Constructed by:||Mitsui Sumitomo Kensetsu|
|Managed by:||Gojin Keikaku Kenkyusho|
|Land size:||680.00 sqm|
|Land ownership:||8,229 / 151,598 (Freehold)|
|Car parking:||Not available|
|Pets:||Negotiable (some restrictions apply)|
|Monthly building fees:|
|Repair fund:||15,680 Yen|
|Status:||Occupied by seller|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only.
|Last updated:||February 15, 2017.||Next update (scheduled):||March 2, 2017.|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.