Average price: 1,100,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 48.07 ~ 107.76 sqm (517 ~ 1159 sqft)
Area: Kita-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Building facilities include concierge service, party salon, guest suite and a 750 sqm fenced garden for the exclusive use of residents. Although 20 stories tall, it is dwarfed by the surrounding high-rise office buildings.
Taiwanese real estate companies had also marketed new apartments in this building to Taiwanese buyers.
The average price when new ranged from 41.5 ~ 128 million Yen, with an average price of 950,000 Yen/sqm.
Apartments purchased with the intent to rent out may face competition from other new luxury rentals in the same area, including the new La Tour Shinjuku Grand which is on the neighboring block.
Monthly building management and repair fund fees are approximately 380 Yen/sqm (based on apartment’s internal floor area).
Nishi-Shinjuku Sta. – 6 mins
Nakano-Sakaue Sta. – 7 mins
Shinjuku Sta. – 15 mins
|No. of units:||298|
|Construction Company:||Kajima Corporation|
|Developer:||Mitsubishi Jisho Residence & Heiwa Real Estate|
|Carparking:||36,000 ~ 40,000 Yen/month|
|Land size:||4800 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
- 9F 3-Bedroom 75.73 sqm Sold for 83,800,000 Yen (2016)
- 9F 3-Bedroom 72.34 sqm 89,800,000 Yen (2016)
- 10F 2-Bedroom 67.34 sqm Sold for 68,000,000 Yen (2014)
- 10F 3-Bedroom 75.73 sqm Sold for 70,000,000 Yen (2014)
- 11F 2-Bedroom 67.34 sqm Sold for 62,000,000 Yen (2013)
- 12F 2-Bedroom 57.47 sqm Sold for 50,800,000 Yen (2013)
- 15F 3-Bedroom 72.51 sqm Sold for 69,000,000 Yen (2014)
- 16F 3-Bedroom 76.06 sqm Sold for 95,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 17F 1-Bedroom 57.85 sqm Sold for 59,800,000 Yen (2014)
- 17F 3-Bedroom 76.94 sqm Sold for 94,000,000 Yen (2016)