Average price: 1,900,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 33.1 ~ 113.47 sqm
Location: Shibuya, Shibuya-ku
This new condominium replaced the old Mitake Mansion which was built in 1959 and demolished in late 2010. Owners of apartments in the former building received apartments in the new building.
The first 3 floors will are commercial and retail space, and residential apartments are on floors 4 to 17.
The building is constructed using the base-isolation system (menshin), which is the highest grade of earthquake resistant construction.
Sales began in November 2011, and all apartments had been sold off-the-plan by July 2012.
When new, prices ranged from 37.8 ~ 184 million Yen, with an average price of 1,381,000 Yen/sqm.
Monthly building management and repair fund fees are approximately 352 Yen/sqm (based on apartment’s internal floor area).
Shibuya Sta. – 2 min walk
Omotesando Sta. – 11 min walk
|No. of units:||196 (129 were offered for sale)|
|Construction Company:||Kumagai Gumi|
|Developer:||Nippon Steel City Produce|
|Carparking:||84 spaces (35,000 ~ 54,000 Yen/month)|
|Land size:||2641.96 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
The following is a list of apartments that were listed for sale in the past, or that have sold. Please understand that these apartments may no longer be available for sale.
- 4F 1-Bedroom 41.49 sqm Sold for 60,000,000 Yen (2014)
- 5F 1-Bedroom 41.58 sqm Sold for 52,800,000 Yen (2013)
- 5F 1-Bedroom 50.15 sqm Sold for 88,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 6F 1-Bedroom 51.88 sqm Sold for 88,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 7F Studio 33.10 sqm Sold for 60,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 7F 1-Bedroom 51.88 sqm Sold for 94,800,000 Yen (2016)
- 16F 3-Bedroom 105.52 sqm 219,800,000 Yen (2016)
- 17F 2-Bedroom 63.50 sqm Sold for 98,500,000 Yen (2013)
Inquire about availability
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.