Building & Land | Building size: 154.02 sqm (1,657 sq.ft)
Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
This is a 4-storey, steel-frame office building in the densely packed Shimbashi district in downtown Tokyo.
The building is 47-years old and may suit someone looking for a renovation project or to demolish and rebuild. It is currently vacant.
The land is zoned as a Commercial Zone. It fronts onto a 5 meter wide public road on the south-west side.
Note: There is no elevator.
If you plan to refurbish an existing building such as this one, these are some of the important points to consider:
- Earthquake retrofitting may sometimes be necessary for older buildings. There may be occasions where retrofitting is not possible due to the constraints of the existing building or may limit the potential usability of the layout.
- If asbestos was used in the construction, it requires qualified professionals to dispose of it when removed. This can add to demolition or renovation costs.
- Banks generally do not provide home loans.
- It is strongly recommended that a potential buyer finds an architect they wish to work with prior to purchase.
Shimbashi 5 Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Shimbashi Station – 7 min walk
(JR Yamanote Line)
Shimbashi Station – 6 min walk
Shiodome Station – 7 min walk
Onarimon Station – 7 min walk
- MyBasket Supermarket: 80 meters
- Italia Street: 290 meters
- Conrad Hotel: 600 meters
- Hamarikyu Gardens: 1100 meters
- Toranomon Hills: 850 meters
- Tokyo Tower: 1300 meters
|Type:||Building & Land|
|Construction:||4-storey, Steel frame|
|Land size (registered):||59.80 sqm (643 sq.ft)|
|Building size:||154.02 sqm (1,657 sq.ft)|
|Road:||5 meter wide public road on south-west|
|Road frontage:||Approx. 6.03 meters|
|Building footprint ratio:||80%|
|Building floor-area ratio:||400% (300% due to road width)|
|Delivery:||To be negotiated|
|Brokerage fee:||3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax, charged to buyer.|
|*Inspection by advance appointment only. Please understand that some viewing times may not be possible due to sellers’ schedules. Same-day appointments are not possible.*Registered sizes may be different from measured sizes.|
|Last updated:||July 16, 2019.||Next update (scheduled):||July 30, 2019.|
MAKE AN INQUIRY
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.