|Vacant Land, 7,693.54 sqm
Fueda, Kamakura City
This is a large 7,600 sqm block of residential land in Kamakura that was originally the estate of Tsusai Sugahara (1894-1981), a famous Japanese industrialist and developer Japan’s first tollroad which ran between Ofuna and Enoshima in the 1930s. In 1929, Sugahara relocated a grand samurai residence dating from the 1620s to the land.
After his passing, his wife operated the house as a high-end restaurant called Sanki-en for several years. The restaurant closed over 15 years ago and the building fell into ruin. The building was purchased by a local company and carefully relocated over the span of 12 months in 2014 to a new location in Chigasaki.
The land is located at the end of a private road. Thanks to its elevated position, distance from neighbours and abundance of trees, an owner can enjoy privacy and tranquility.
The land is to be sold vacant with no plans attached, and buyers are free to build their own building, provided it complies with local regulations. This would be an ideal block to build a spacious private residence or even to relocate a traditional and historic Japanese kominka.
The 7,600 sqm lot includes flat land of approximately 2,094 sqm, sloping land of 5,163 sqm and a road area of 435 sqm.
|Fueda 5 Chome, Kamakura City, Kanagawa||
|Land size:||7,693.54 sqm|
|Zoning:||Category I Exclusively Low-Rise Residential Zone|
|Building footprint ratio:
|Floor area ratio:
|*Inspection by advance appointment only.
* Share of 187.57 sqm private road: 1/2 (not included in land size above).
* The private road does not have sewerage installed, but the seller is prepared to install new sewerage lines under private road connecting to mains prior to delivery of property to buyer.
* There is a Kamakura City Road running along the north-east side of the property. For construction, permission to use the road is required.
* Urbanisation Promotion Area.
* Category II Scenic District.
* Act on the Protection of Cultural Properties.
* Landscape Act.
* Act on Regulation of Residential Land Development.
* National Land Use Planning Act.
* Utilities: Public water, public sewerage, propane gas, TEPCO electricity.
|Last updated:||February 13, 2017.||Next update (scheduled):||February 28, 2017.|
|MAKE AN INQUIRY|
To inquire about this property please fill in the form below:
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of this property or similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.
Transaction type: Brokerage.