Average price: 1,800,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 51.95 ~ 165.74sqm (560 ~ 1780 sqft)
Location: Uguisudanicho, Shibuya-ku
Century Forest is located between Daikanyama and Shibuya Stations. It was developed and constructed by Kajima Corporation – one of the top 5 construction companies in Japan. The complex has 244 one, two and three-bedroom apartments spread across 6 separate buildings.
When new, apartments were priced from 88.4 ~ 413 million Yen, with an average price of 1,371,000 Yen/sqm.
The large site is adjacent to Sumitomo Corporation’s rental-only La Tour Daikanyama complex which had the most expensive apartment for rent in Tokyo at approximately 5 million JPY/Month.
The building is constructed using the base-isolation system (menshin) which is the highest grade of earthquake-resistant construction, and also the most expensive.
The building features concierge service, a guest suite and a meeting room.
Monthly building management and repair fund fees are approximately 451 Yen/sqm (based on apartment’s internal floor area).
The site is a redevelopment of an old ‘danchi’ public housing block, so some of the apartments went to former landholders while the rest were sold by the developer.
Kajima Corporation also built Cloisters Hiroo, Toranomon Towers Residence and Daikanyama Address The Tower.
Uguisudanicho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Shibuya Sta. – 7 min walk
Daikanyama Sta. – 8 min walk
|No. of units:||244|
|Construction Company:||Kajima Corporation|
|Land size:||1723.93 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
- 2F 3-Bedrooms 111.60 sqm Sold for 230,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 3F 2-Bedroom 82.27 sqm Sold for 139,800,000 Yen (2016)
- 4F 1-Bedroom 51.95 sqm 102,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 4F 102.40 sqm 172,000,000 Yen
- 5F 3-Bedrooms 98.67 sqm Sold for 180,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 6F 127.16 sqm 215,000,000 Yen
- 6F 109.54 sqm 195,000,000 Yen
- 7F 3-Bedroom 102.50 sqm 189,000,000 Yen
- 7F 3-Bedroom 105.59 sqm Sold for 163,000,000 Yen (2013)
- 7F 163.93 sqm 394,000,000 Yen
- 7F 3-Bedroom 165.74 sqm 413,000,000 Yen (2015)
Inquire about availability
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.