Average price: 1,800,000 Yen/sqm
Size range: 83.29 ~ 350.60 sqm (896 ~ 3772 sqft)
Area: Akasaka, Minato-ku
As the apartments in Foretseine Akasaka Hikawacho are larger than average, the building contains a lot of owner-occupiers, rather than investors.
The penthouse was initially listed for 1.205 billion Yen, but reduced to 820 million Yen in 2011.
Monthly building management and repair fund fees are approximately 483 Yen/sqm (based on apartment’s internal floor area).
This building was built using the base-isolation (menshin) form of earthquake-resistant construction. This is the highest level of earthquake-resistant construction standards and the most expensive. It limits the amount of shaking which means furniture and objects should not fall down in an earthquake.
Akasaka Sta. – 4 min walk
Roppongi Itchome Sta. – 7 min walk
Tameikesanno Sta. – 7 min walk
|No. of units:||35|
|Construction Company:||Maeda Kensetsu|
|Carparking:||45,000 ~ 50,000 Yen/month|
|Land size:||1283.86 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
The following is a list of apartments that were listed for sale in the past, or that have sold. Please understand that these apartments may no longer be available for sale.
- 2F 1-Bedroom 83.29 sqm 145,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 3F 2-Bedroom 83.29 sqm 159,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 3F 2-Bedroom 132.08 sqm 229,800,000 Yen (2017)
- 4F 2-Bedroom 100.86 sqm 175,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 4F 2-Bedroom 105.22 sqm 198,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 5F 3-Bedroom + Study 158.26 sqm 228,000,000 Yen
- 10F 3-Bedroom 258.86 sqm 475,000,000 Yen (2016)
- 12F 4-Bedroom 350.60 sqm 820,000,000 Yen (2011)
Inquire about availability
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.