Average price: 2 ~ 3 million Yen/sqm
Size range: 147.71 ~ 254.39 sqm (1589 ~ 2737 sqft)
Area: Kamiyamacho, Shibuya-ku
The 3000 sqm block is shared by only 26 residences. It is just along the street from the New Zealand Embassy and former Prime Minister Aso’s family residence.
When new, apartments were priced from 213 ~ 445 million Yen. Only 13 of the apartments were available for purchase, with the remaining 13 held by Mori as rental-only units. As a result it is rare to see them offered for sale.
Yoyogi Koen Station – 9 min walk
Yoyogi Hachiman Station – 10 min walk
Shibuya Station – 13 min walk
|No. of units:||26|
|Construction Company:||Taisei Corporation|
|Land size:||2994.37 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
The following is a list of apartments that were listed for sale in the past, or that have sold. Please understand that these apartments may no longer be available for sale.
- 2F 3-Bedroom 220.47 sqm 398,000,000 Yen (2017)
- 3F 2-Bedroom 153.34 sqm 198,000,000 Yen (2010)
- 3F 3-Bedroom 199.82 sqm 440,000,000 Yen (2017)
- 3F 3-Bedroom 220.88 sqm 360,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 4F 2-Bedroom 147.71 sqm 255,000,000 Yen (2015)
- 4F 2-Bedroom 147.71 sqm 400,000,000 Yen (2017)
- 4F 4-Bedroom 254.39 sqm 600,000,000 Yen (2016)
Inquire about availability
*Japan Property Central, K.K. is a fully licensed real estate agency. We are able to assist buyers with the purchase of apartments in this building and similar ones. Our fees to buyers are 3% + 60,000 Yen + consumption tax.