Average price: 1,800,000 Yen/sqm
Size Range: 81.21 ~ 412 sqm (873 ~ 4433 sqft)
Location: Minamiazabu, Minato-ku
The House Minamiazabu is considered to be the best apartment complexes Japan. Located in Minamiazabu 5 Chome, it is just a few minutes walk to Arisugawa Park, Hiroo Station and Roppongi Hills.
The property was originally the site of the residence of the founder of Seibu Group. This residence was later purchased by Saison Group and became a members-only reception hall which hosted many private events and parties for Japan’s celebrities.
When sales first began, apartments were priced from 89 million to 1.27 billion Yen, with the majority of apartments priced in the 200 million Yen range.
Built in 2004, apartments still command high prices today. According to President Magazine’s March 2010 issue, average apartment prices in The House Minamiazabu have appreciated by 63.7% since new. In early 2012, a 412 sqm penthouse unit was listed for sale at 1.8 billion Yen. It was later reduced to 1.5 billion Yen.
The building was ranked second in Tokyo for resale value growth, with the top spot going to Proud Minami Aoyama. During the peak of the property market in early 2008, apartments in the building were listed for approximately 2,350,000 Yen/sqm. They have since dropped to an average of 1,800,000 Yen/sqm.
Monthly building management and repair fund fees are approximately 515 Yen/sqm (based on apartment’s internal floor area).
- Concierge Service provided in cooperation with The Hotel Okura
- 24hr Caretaker
- Kitchen Studio
- Golf Range
- Guest Suite
- Expat Area
- 3 minute walk to Arisugawa Park and National Azabu Supermarket
- International School area (Nishimachi International School, Sacred Heart, Montessori, ASIJ & German School Bus Stops)
Hibiya Line – Hiroo Station – 4 min walk
|No. of units:||119|
|Construction Company:||Mitsui Corporation|
|Land size:||7058.94 sqm|
|APARTMENTS PREVIOUSLY LISTED FOR SALE|
- B1F-1F 3-Bedroom 178.31 sqm 330,000,000 Yen
- 3F 2-Bedroom 112.06 sqm 198,000,000 Yen
- 4F 2-Bedroom 106.28 sqm 166,000,000 Yen
- 4F 3-Bedroom 126.05 sqm 275,000,000 Yen
- 4F 3-Bedroom 150.81 sqm 268,000,000 Yen
- 6F 3-Bedroom 158.25 sqm 299,000,000 Yen
- 6F 2-Bedroom 152.77 sqm 300,000,000 Yen
- 8F 3-Bedroom 158.99 sqm 318,000,000 Yen
- 9F 3-Bedroom 272.35 sqm
650,000,000 Yen (Reduced from 880,000,000 Yen)
- 10F Penthouse 412 sqm 1,500,000,000 Yen (Reduced from 1,800,000,000 Yen)